The ACT Summer Institute is an intensive four-day test prep program designed to provide tools and strategies to maximize your score on the ACT.
Students receive an in-depth review of the exam content, strategies for improving their scores, and a comprehensive study plan. Students have access to online office hours and practice material even after they leave the classroom, so they can maintain their skills leading up to test day.
Our comprehensive program emphasizes:
- Test Taking Strategies
- Question Formats
- ACT test components of Math, English, Reading Comprehension, and Science Reasoning
- 20 hours of classroom instruction
- Course textbook: The Official ACT Prep Guide
- Real ACT practice questions and tests
- Course workbook
- Easy-to-follow study plan
- Access to online support resources, including recorded content modules and live-online office hours
Who Should Take This Course?
The ACT Summer Institute is ideal for students who need an intensive, in-person preparation program.
Students generally take the ACT during the junior year of high school. This course is ideal for rising juniors who are taking the test for the first time, for seniors and other high school students who have already taken the exam but wish to improve their scores, and for younger students who are curious about or want early preparation for the ACT.
Visit UWRF Test Prep website for complete course information.