The ACT Test Prep Curriculum Includes
- Practice solution techniques for problems containing variables.
- Learn efficient approaches to complicated multi-step problems.
- Discover tactics for translating difficult word problems into equations.
- Identify correct idiomatic speech in sentence correction problems.
- Understand the basic concepts of rhetorical construction.
- Learn which grammar errors are most frequently tested.
- Understand which part of the passage to read for reading comprehension questions.
- Recognize the difference between global and local test items.
- Identify passages written from the journalistic and engaged perspectives.
Science Reasoning Topics
- Identify parameters for test items involving graphs and charts.
- Interpolate or extrapolate answers from data given in tables.
- Recognize the point of an experiment in research summary items.
General Test Taking Topics
- Use the process of elimination.
- Master time management skills.
- Minimize test anxiety.
- Identify common distractors.
Visit UWRF Test Prep for additional information.